Inspirational Quotes To Set You On FIRE

We’ve been reserving each Friday here at Mad Money Monster for a little relaxation and reward. This Friday, I’ve scoured the wonderful World Wide Web to bring you some of my favorite inspirational quotes. Without further ado…

My Top 10 Favorite Inspirational Quotes

6. – MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

10.

Which quote inspires you the most on this fine day? Do you have one to share? Post it in the comments!

ember

Mad Money Cat thinks she’s a lion

As always, Mad Money Cat encourages you to read Our Story and use the super convenient social media buttons to spread the LOVE!

Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!  You can also Sign Up for Emails so you know exactly when we hit PUBLISH!

Lisa is the creator and resident writer at Mad Money Monster. She's a mother, scientist, and financial guru on a mission to save Generation X from working until they die!

Mad Money Monster
  • MustardSeedMoney Feb 5, 2017, 8:29 pm

Oh man it’s hard to choose just one!!! I’m really torn between 8 and 10. I know that I am my hardest critic and I have to stay motivated in order to reach my goals but sometimes my goals are a little less ambitious than they need to be. So stretching myself is definitely something that I am trying to do a better job of.

Love this post!!!

• Mad Money Monster Feb 6, 2017, 8:01 am

Haha! It IS hard to choose just one. I definitely get where you’re coming from! Glad I could entertain and make you “think” with this post 🙂

• MustardSeedMoney Feb 5, 2017, 8:29 pm

Love this post!!!

• Mad Money Monster Feb 6, 2017, 8:01 am

• Smart Provisions Feb 3, 2017, 12:22 pm

Ooh, great quotes!

I think one of my favorite quotes that I like to use is “Hakuna Matata” as it would always blow away my worries for the day.

• Smart Provisions Feb 3, 2017, 12:22 pm

Ooh, great quotes!

• Full Time Finance Feb 3, 2017, 11:24 am

I’m not much for quotes, but the big one for me is failure is the mother of success. The second one I like is failure to plan is failure to succeed.

• Mad Money Monster Feb 3, 2017, 11:28 am

Ooh…I like that! I don’t think I’ve ever heard those two quotes before today. Thanks for sharing!

• Full Time Finance Feb 3, 2017, 11:24 am

• Mad Money Monster Feb 3, 2017, 11:28 am

• thefiancialtech Feb 3, 2017, 10:34 am

I have to say that I am not a quote guy but you have some great that reminds me to continue and never stop trying achieving my goal. I love the #4 quote, I shoud look at them when I’m feeling down.

• thefiancialtech Feb 3, 2017, 10:34 am

• Get Rich Quick'ish Feb 3, 2017, 10:25 am

#3 for sure! The water cuts through rock quote. Cool list! I’m going to borrow #3 for my own quotes page

• Get Rich Quick'ish Feb 3, 2017, 10:25 am

• MrFireStation Feb 3, 2017, 10:18 am

That Tibetan quote is fantastic!

• Mad Money Monster Feb 3, 2017, 10:20 am

Always love inspirational quotes. Couldn’t help but just have a little fun today!

• MrFireStation Feb 3, 2017, 10:18 am

That Tibetan quote is fantastic!

• Mad Money Monster Feb 3, 2017, 10:20 am

• Erik @ The Mastermind Within Feb 3, 2017, 8:41 am

I really like #5 and #6 from above.

In 2017, I’m looking to try different things – experiment in social situations, experiment in my work, and experiment with myself. In particular, I’m always tinkering with my diet, sleep schedule, and exercise schedule to try to find the optimal balance.

Some of my favorite quotes:

“Your level of success will rarely exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become.”

“For thing to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better”

“Without self-belief, nothing can be accomplished. With it, nothing is impossible”

• Mad Money Monster Feb 3, 2017, 9:54 am

I LOVE those quotes. Thank you so much for sharing! I’m glad you were able to find a little motivation in our fun post today. Cheers!

• Erik @ The Mastermind Within Feb 3, 2017, 8:41 am

I really like #5 and #6 from above.

Some of my favorite quotes: